Here is the last card from the Project Life serie Yellow Vintage and it's probably my favorite.
This card is one of the easiest card to do, stamp off and sponge, easy!
Material used for that card:
(all material is from Stampin'Up! except when mentioned*)
- Stamp set : Timeless Texture.
- cardstocks scraps
- Whisper White thick cardstock en DSP left over.
- Regular office Stapler*.
- Banner punch.
- Stampin'Up! trimmer.
- Sponge dauber.
How did I made this card:
- Cut a 4x3 card in a Whisper white cardstock. I prefer using the thick cardstock, more sturdy.
- Sponge the top of the card, about 1/4.
- Stamp off the "text" stamp in Chocolate chip on the top and bottom of the card.
- Punch 3 little banner in coordinating cardstock, keep them aside.
- Stamp off the grid stamp to make lines for your journaling in the middle space of the card.
- Glue a little piece of "faux" book DSP, and stamp off twice the coffee mark stamp when the glue is dry.
- Staple your banners on the top right corner. Voila ;)
Once again this little journaling Project Life card was done in a flash, using left overs of cardstocks and my lovely stamp sets.
To see all my other DIY cards , you can jump right there ;)
If you have any question or would like to place an order, leave me a little comment below or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you seen the new Sale-A-Bration FREE product that you can earn with your order? Have a look here, they are Gorgeous!
See you soon for another Project Life card serie. Subscribe to my newsletter here and you will not miss any of them ;)