I really love all my supplies, really I do! I can't resist using them even if they are very very old and retired.
Stampin'Up! products last for a life time, almost ;) Well, it also depend how much you care about them and how much you use them too! I still have my very first stamps sets from 2008.
And you? when was your very first purchase?
So for this card, I again have a little bit of old products and off course some current from this year catalog too.
If you want to see all previous cards from this serie, click here
What did I use for this card:
- Perpetual birthday calendar stamp set. #13716
- Flower punch and coordinated stamps set (retired)
- Big Z alphabet dies (retired)
- Whisper white cardstock
- Inkpads: Memento black, daffodil delight, old olive.
- Blendabilities. (retired) (alternative: aquapainter)
- Gold sequins.
- Glue dots
How to make this card:
- Cut a white 4 x 3 card using the project life cards & labels framelits, or use your trimmer and a corner punch.
- Stamp your background with the leaves and sun from the Perpetual birthday calendar stamp set, set aside to air dry.
- Stamp the stars and snowflakes in the middle of the card and January on the top.
- Die cut a M from the bigZ dies, color it with Blendabilities or with aquapainters and inkpads.
- Stamp and punch a big flower. Color it with Blendabilities or with your aquapainter.
- Stamp March with Mememto ink on the bottom of the card.
- Glue the sequins using glue dots.
Your card is finished! I hope you enjoyed creating it as much as I did.
Do you want to order the basic material for this project? Contact me to place your order at email@example.com or call me at 020.697.22.58. Shipping is free when you come to pick it up in Amsterdam. And yippie! this is still SAB, so free gifts are on your way too when your order is 60 euros or more.