Hier is nog een grappig kaartje gemaakt met de gratis SAB stempel set Tasty Truck. Neem contact me op voor meer informatie over SAB. Ik help jullie graag met jouw bestelling en vragen over materialen en stempelen. Dat kan ook door een stempel klass of een workshop. Tot ziens!
This free Tasty Trucks stamp set is one of the free items you can choose during Sale-A-Bration with a 60€ order. When I saw it, and after choosing the chickens set, this was my second favorite gift to choose.
This set is fun and so versatile and easy to combine with other stamp set such as the Oh So Succulent stamp set if you want a flower truck for example.
In this set you can choose cakes, ice cream, pancakes .... and I chose the tacos. We never eat tacos at home but the sentiment that comes with was way too funny not to use it.
Material for this card:
- Whisper White, Crushed Curry & Mint Macaron cardstocks.
- FREE Tasty Trucks stamp set.
- Timeless Texture Stamp set.
- Brick Wall Embossing Folder
- Stiched Framelits.
- Sponge Daubers
- Inks: Mint Macaron, Real Red, Crush Curry, Garden Green, Early Expresso
- Stazon black.
In a few words....
Making this card was a tiny bit longer than my usual cards, but I love the result!
* Stamp all around the Crush Curry cardstock and sponge with the same ink. Let dry and emboss with your bigshot and the Brick Wall embossing folder.
* Stamp and fuzzy cut all pieces, truck and tacos. * Stamp the Congratulations sentiment when your truck is dry.
* Stamp the second sentiment, die cut with your bigshot and the Stiched Framelits***, sponge with early expresso.
Assemble your card and you are done.
***Stiched Framelits are back! If you haven't place your pre-order with me, you still can order them now. Contact me and I help you with your order!
I hope that you like the card today! Leave me a comment below, I really appreciate them. Thank you ;)
From 60 euros and above, choose one (or more) SAB FREE product. Click here to view.
AND From 75 euros and above, earn my Chic Stamping FREE gift. (see on the side bar)
The new 2017 Spring/Summer occasion catalog here. Click here to view.
For workshops, orders or information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 06.134.179.71.