Welcome to another Project Life card serie from my Little Sunshines album and thank you for your nice comments on the previous serie! I am glad that you liked it and tried it too!
Since this set doesn't have sentiment, I have paired it with the "voeux d'anniversaire sans fin" stamp set. It's the French version of "Endless Birthday Wishes" and it's really fun to use it for other wishes than birthdays! This is what I LOVE with the SU! stamp set, they are so versatile!
My color choice for this month is the 2014 In Colors. I have seen a lot of challenges lately on internet about them.
At first, I thought they were too dark and rich colors but when you use my technique below, you will see that they are absolutely devine!
I hope that you will enjoy this new serie and will have fun making your own cards. Show me your results! I love to see your creativity too!
Material needed for this card:
- Botanical Booms photopolymer stamp set.
- Voeux d'anniversaire sans fin.
- Whisper White thick cardstock.
- Sponge daubers.
- Inkpads and cardstocks In Colors 2014-2016 (see list below).
- Memento black.
- Embellisments: Rhinestones.
- Fine tip glue pen.
Color combo for this card:
For this month card serie, I chose the In-colors 2014-2016. They will soon retire! If you do not want to be out of supplies for theses colors, contact me now. They will be available while supply last!
How did i made this card:
- Cut your card 4" x 3" in your whisper white thick cardstock.
- Use your Big Shot to create the bottom of your card with a scrap piece of Hello Honey cardstock and the leaves die.
- Repeat with Lost Lagon to obtain the "inside" pieces. (Tip: If you do not have a scrap piece of paper, cut your paper at a card base size. You can then use this piece for a nice card after!)
- Die cut a flower in a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Sponge the flower with Blackberry Bliss and glue a Rhinestone in the center.
- On your card base, stamp off* several time the mini stamp with flowers using Tangelo Twist.
- On a scrap piece of paper, stamp off* the smaller leave with Mossy Meadow then die cut it.
- Assemble all your pieces, and voila!
Your card is finished. It was again a very easy journaling card!!! If you have been following the card series, there is a calendar serie as well, showcased each month, to help you organize your sunshines. You can see it in the Project Life card gallery on my blog or on my pinterest gallery. Each card has a tiny tutorial for you to follow if you need instructions to get started.
Please keep in mind that theses instructions are for your personal use ONLY. If you use this step-by-step and show it on social medias or during a workshop , please do not forget to link it back to my blog: www.chicstamping.com. Thank you!
Do you want to order the basic material for this project? Contact me to place your order at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 020.697.22.58. Shipping is free when you come to pick it up in Amsterdam.
When you order for 60 euros or more, you receive an extra gift from me.
When your order is 80 euros or above, shipping is free directly to you home from me too! (This is not a Stampin'Up! offer, only a gift from Chic Stamping.)